|HIDA Training, Tokyo, Japan 2015 |
2007-2009 : Master of Education
2002-2005 : Bachelor of Finance and Banking
2003-2004 : Certified Accountant Technician
With over 18 years of professional employment, I have been able to adapt quickly and efficiently to my working environment. My exceptional interpersonal skills have enabled me to integrate with my colleagues and customers and develop valuable friendships. Positive and keen to succeed, I pick up skills quickly and apply them successfully, through both the use of initiative and the ability to comprehend instructions. I am an effective communicator who will inspire confidence in my employer. I am a trustworthy, ethical, discreet, and well organized with an attitude of self motivation, creativity, and initiative to achieve goals.
• Proficient CEO who has directed and managed up to 20 operation branches, as well as, annual operating budget up to 10 millions.
• Exceptional problem-solver and decision maker with diverse experience in business management and all aspects of office operation, as well as expertise in accounting, finance, taxation, financial analysis, budgeting, cash management, cost accounting, inventory, accounts receivable, account payable, and quality management systems.
• Motivated achiever who is nationally recognized for combining program excellence, integrity, and innovation with best practices and disciplined attention to achieving immediate and long-term goals and objectives.
• Goal-driven performer who has directed organizational assessment and capacity building plans to achieve improved performance benchmarks in funding and audience development while collaborating with cross-functional staff teams, senior managers, board members, community representatives, and consultants.
• Result-oriented with significant and progressive experience boosting productivity, cutting costs, and fostering efficiency in wide range institution setting; proven track record with both numbers and employees managed.
• Strong leader/manager of personnel with unsurpassed interpersonal skills and experience managing small and large departments.
• Experience project-maker who has served as a panelist, site reviewer, and consultant to project team and enthusiastic communicator with proven analytical skills.
• Computer-literate performer with extensive technical proficiency covering wide rage of applications and platforms, including Ms Word, Ms Excel, Ms Power Point, Outlook Express, QuickBooks, and Internet & E-mail.